Accepted Solution

Bf4 is gone from my game list

★★★★★ Newbie

I it is all in the title

Message 1 of 2 (195 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bf4 is gone from my game list

★★★★ Expert

1st Make sure you are logged into the account on which the game/s were registered.
If you're getting the "code already used" message, it means the game code has been registered.

Please make sure you have "Show: All Games" in MY GAMES selected. Have also a look at "Hidden Games" because manually hidden games will not appear in the "All Games" view.

If your newly purchased game is not showing up in your games list when you log into your Origin tool, it doesn't mean you haven't purchased the rights to download it. It just means that your order is still processing.

1. Verify that your payment has successfully processed by going to http://origin.com/ and clicking the Customer Service link at the top of the page.
  2. You should then be directed to the Store Support page where you should be able to click on the "View recent order history and purchase details" link, under the Order Details header.
  3. If you are not logged in already, you will be prompted to do so. Once your payment has processed, your items will be visible here.

NOTE: If you have verified that your purchase has actually gone through and processed, but still aren't able to see your games in Origin, please follow the steps below.

1. First, try clicking on the Origin menu at the top left of the Origin client. This should activate the drop down menu where you should then select the "Reload My Games" option.
  2. If this does not work, try logging out of Origin, and log back in. This is another way of 'refreshing' the games in your Origin.
  3. Last, but not least, Uninstalling and Reinstalling Origin is the final step you can try doing.

If none of the above, you'll have to contact a game advisor (accounts) via live chat from your computer to check the status of your account and where the game code may be registered.

Origin client Menu:
Help > Origin Help.
Live Chat link, up top next to the Search box.
or here..

1. Click the link https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask and log in with your Origin name and password.

2. Where it says: ’What Can We Help you With’, type in ‘GAME NAME’

3. Click Find Solutions

4. Select "Your problem,eg accounts" from the drop-down list and also select your platform from the list.

5. Click: Find Solutions

6. Scroll down a little and on the lower right hand side, Click "I Still need Help"

Picture to help you understand better,  https://help.ea.com/article/welcome-to-the-new-and-improved-ea-help-center

The Window Will Open...
You’ll now see the currently available contact options. These may vary depending on your geographical location and the time of day. Phone or Live Chat are the best options.

For customers in North America:

• Select "Call me."
  • Enter your phone number.
  • Select "Submit."

For Customers outside of North America:

• Go to the "choose a contact method" section
  • Contact us using the telephone number provided within the listed opening hours

Please be aware that it is likely that the agent you speak to will need to confirm information on this account.

Hope this helps
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others &all . Click XP if someone helped! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (205 Views)

All Replies

Re: Bf4 is gone from my game list

★★★★ Expert

1st Make sure you are logged into the account on which the game/s were registered.
If you're getting the "code already used" message, it means the game code has been registered.

Please make sure you have "Show: All Games" in MY GAMES selected. Have also a look at "Hidden Games" because manually hidden games will not appear in the "All Games" view.

If your newly purchased game is not showing up in your games list when you log into your Origin tool, it doesn't mean you haven't purchased the rights to download it. It just means that your order is still processing.

1. Verify that your payment has successfully processed by going to http://origin.com/ and clicking the Customer Service link at the top of the page.
  2. You should then be directed to the Store Support page where you should be able to click on the "View recent order history and purchase details" link, under the Order Details header.
  3. If you are not logged in already, you will be prompted to do so. Once your payment has processed, your items will be visible here.

NOTE: If you have verified that your purchase has actually gone through and processed, but still aren't able to see your games in Origin, please follow the steps below.

1. First, try clicking on the Origin menu at the top left of the Origin client. This should activate the drop down menu where you should then select the "Reload My Games" option.
  2. If this does not work, try logging out of Origin, and log back in. This is another way of 'refreshing' the games in your Origin.
  3. Last, but not least, Uninstalling and Reinstalling Origin is the final step you can try doing.

If none of the above, you'll have to contact a game advisor (accounts) via live chat from your computer to check the status of your account and where the game code may be registered.

Origin client Menu:
Help > Origin Help.
Live Chat link, up top next to the Search box.
or here..

1. Click the link https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask and log in with your Origin name and password.

2. Where it says: ’What Can We Help you With’, type in ‘GAME NAME’

3. Click Find Solutions

4. Select "Your problem,eg accounts" from the drop-down list and also select your platform from the list.

5. Click: Find Solutions

6. Scroll down a little and on the lower right hand side, Click "I Still need Help"

Picture to help you understand better,  https://help.ea.com/article/welcome-to-the-new-and-improved-ea-help-center

The Window Will Open...
You’ll now see the currently available contact options. These may vary depending on your geographical location and the time of day. Phone or Live Chat are the best options.

For customers in North America:

• Select "Call me."
  • Enter your phone number.
  • Select "Submit."

For Customers outside of North America:

• Go to the "choose a contact method" section
  • Contact us using the telephone number provided within the listed opening hours

Please be aware that it is likely that the agent you speak to will need to confirm information on this account.

Hope this helps
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others &all . Click XP if someone helped! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

Message 2 of 2 (206 Views)