Bf4 Commander mode

by pdenney84

Original Post

Bf4 Commander mode

★★★ Newbie

i have bf4 for ps4 and i want to play commander mode on my laptop can i do this if not will i be able to later or will i have to have a tablet

Message 1 of 3 (1,318 Views)

Re: Bf4 Commander mode

★★★★ Expert

Yes,you can,but only for PC not Mac,but you have the option on IOS products for tablet.

https://help.ea.com/article/battlefield-4-commander-information

For Android tablet Also

Hope this helps
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others &all . Click XP if someone helped! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem.I'm helping you because I'm also a victim of EA for releasing their half baked products to us,gamers.

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

Message 2 of 3 (1,315 Views)

Re: Bf4 Commander mode

★★★ Newbie
I have ps4 and bf4. Is commander mode available using this platform on the ipad app? In the game I hear "commander online", and guess that's someone using commander mode?
Thanks, joe
Message 3 of 3 (275 Views)