Battlelog unlocks for vehicles out of sync with game

by BadNorwegianDude

Original Post

Battlelog unlocks for vehicles out of sync with game

★★★ Newbie

For almost all the vehicles I have used I have experienced that the web version of battlelog is out of sync with the in-game situation. Progression is correct in-game and I can equip the stuff I have unlocked. However in the web version it seems to be lagging several unlocks behind. I cannot change the loadout of the vehicles and service stars do not show up correctly. If I change the loadout in-game, the loadout show up correctly on the web, even though the unlock progression claims that I have not yet unlocked the stuff I have equipped.

In the beginning the unlock progression is correct, but then suddenly web battlelog "snaps" back to an earlier progression level and keeps lagging behind.

Example: The loadout screen correctly displays that "Active Protection" for attack boats is equipped, but the unlock list shows that I'm only about 1/3 into "Laser Guided". If I click on Active Protection in the loadout screen, it will show it as equipped even though it is not unlocked yet 8which is incorrect).

Message 1 of 4 (367 Views)

Re: Battlelog unlocks for vehicles out of sync with game

★★★ Newbie

I have similar problem and I suspect that it may have something to do with XP multipliers. Currently we have XP x2 and it looks like client side (ps3) is counting as x2, but servers/battlelog counts as x1?

Of course I don't know exact reason. Could you confirm if it could have something to do with XP multipliers?

Message 2 of 4 (335 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
This still remains as a problem. Same exact issue as OP. I didn't really notice it until I started playing China Rising maps. Either that or after you reach a certain rank/level. I use the Battlelog app on my phone to change my loadout and this issue makes it a pain to have to set it up during a match or at the test range, since DICE felt they did not need to put this option in the menus. The Battlelog app does match the web version, just out of sync with the game.
Message 3 of 4 (294 Views)

★ Novice

I'm also seeing this issue. I'm a PS4 player and Battlelog in a web browser and also on my Android app appear to be showing inaccurate unlocks. It seems that it kept track of things correctly until a 1-3 weeks ago. After that point, all of my unlocks don't register (in fact, I have unlocked all vehicle items and they work in-game, they just don't show up correctly here).

Message 4 of 4 (271 Views)