Battlelog not working on ps4?

by tomolinson

Original Post

Battlelog not working on ps4?

★ Novice

The last few days I haven't been able to connect to battlelog on my PS4, I can still play the game but as a competitive player this makes it hard to compete, when i click on the touch pad at the top of the screen it takes a few seconds then displays a message saying "Could not connect to battlelog". The last few days when logging onto battlelog on my pc it has also been asking me to type in the security code which it then sends to my phone. I tried to fix this by deleteting the game and reinstalling it but that doesn't seem to have worked. My account id definetly linked to my origin account as I checked this to see if it was the problem, Is there anyknown fix to it?

Link to my battlelog:  http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/tomolinson/stats/385979942/ps4/

Message 1 of 6 (1,285 Views)

Re: Battlelog not working on ps4?

★★ Novice
Definitely contact EA or message one fancyMillies on ps4 (dice la QA Analysts) about out the issue, she is a good friend of mine and hopefully she can help you. Tell her Dakota5524 sent you :b
Message 2 of 6 (1,270 Views)

★ Novice

Ok thanks

Message 3 of 6 (1,265 Views)

★ Novice

Same issues here, I normally never have any issues but I have been unable to connect through ps4 last few weeks.

Message 4 of 6 (1,221 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

well i never at all had a issus with BFH Battlelog for my ps3 but on the ps4 it wont connet to it at all

WHY???

Message 5 of 6 (999 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Battlefield 4 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 6 of 6 (909 Views)