Battlelog leaderboards name not updating after 2 years!

by lIllIIlllIllI

Original Post

Battlelog leaderboards name not updating after 2 years!

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I have been experiencing a “visual bug” for about 2 years for both Battlefield 4 and Battlefield Hardline GEO Leaderboards with regards to the appearing name/ID. My very first PSN ID, EA Name/ID and standard picture (no Gravatar) is still apparent in certain categories of the leaderboards, particularly the country itself. If you go to Hardline Leaderboards for example: I am number 1 for K/D in the country and London with a 5.5 K/D but my new PSN ID and EA Account name tends to only be apparent in the London section, whereas my old and very first PSN ID ‘zRCC-‘ and EA account name ‘zRyanCC’, along with the standard Battlelog picture is still showing in the United Kingdom section.

That is only a portion of the matter, it is very scattered in certain parts of the leaderboards across both games. I am also experiencing the exact same problem on Battlefield 4.  

Note: You can actually click on my old ID (zRCC- being at the top and ‘zRyanCC’ being just below but smaller) and it’ll direct you to a Battlelog page that you can apparently “Add as a friend” despite it no longer being my name. Also, if you proceed to click on the soldier on the bottom right, it’ll direct you to my new PSN ID which is ”Crlsn-“ and my EA account name being ‘lIllIIlllIllI’ (with my Gravatar and everything) which is evidently mine. 

This is a highly annoying bug/issue that I’ve had to put up with for 2 years or so. I’ve contacted EA on numerous occasions with regards to the matter without any success. I am truly starting to believe that there is no way of resolving this issue. 

Message 1 of 1 (262 Views)