Re: Battlelog forgot password

by ragnarok013

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlelog forgot password

★★★ Newbie

I recently bought Bf4 for PS3 and I tried making a battle log account and it said I have to make an origin account so I did that. Then, I went to play Bf4 cause battlelog wasn’t working for me and then I went to check who was online (out of my friends) and it said login to battlelog with (my email). It literally said my email without me even connecting the email to battlelog or anything related to bf4.but the problem is I don’t know the password to that email. So I obviously went to battlelog and clicked on forgot password and it took me to a page on origin but that page said that it was unavailable. What do I do now?

Message 1 of 2 (368 Views)

Accepted Solution

@StylisPotato wrote:

I recently bought Bf4 for PS3 and I tried making a battle log account and it said I have to make an origin account so I did that. Then, I went to play Bf4 cause battlelog wasn’t working for me and then I went to check who was online (out of my friends) and it said login to battlelog with (my email). It literally said my email without me even connecting the email to battlelog or anything related to bf4.but the problem is I don’t know the password to that email. So I obviously went to battlelog and clicked on forgot password and it took me to a page on origin but that page said that it was unavailable. What do I do now?

Battlelog has issues with most common browers since it's no longer being updated. Use Internet Explorer or Opera in order to use Battlelog.  Regarding forgetting your password here's the EA Help article for your issue: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/if-you-forgot-your-ea-account-id-or-password/

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (356 Views)

All Replies

@StylisPotato wrote:

Battlelog has issues with most common browers since it's no longer being updated. Use Internet Explorer or Opera in order to use Battlelog.  Regarding forgetting your password here's the EA Help article for your issue: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/if-you-forgot-your-ea-account-id-or-password/

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 2 (357 Views)