Battlelog failing to sync Campaign data

by mkreegs

Original Post

Battlelog failing to sync Campaign data

★★★ Newbie

Battlelog is not syncing my progress from the campaign with my multiplayer soldier. In the first attached picture, you can see that I have finished the campaign and I should have unlocked the M249 saw for multiplayer. My battlelog however, shows zero indication of any progress in the campaign as you can see in the second attached picture. None of the assignments are unlocked, yet I have played the campaign all the way through twice. Though, I think what may have caused this is the way I set up my origin account upon downloading the game.

I used to play on the xbox 360, and I only just downloaded the game onto my PS4 a few days ago. When the game downloaded, I disregarded the prompt to create my origin account and opted instead to play the campaign offline first in order to unlock the multiplayer weapons. When I finished the last mission, I checked my assignments tab and the campaign assignments were unlocked. On completion of the campaign, my soldier profile on the PS4 was offline and not connected to Origin/Battlelog.

I restarted the game to get the prompt to connect to origin and launch multiplayer. When I created my battlelog account and got into my first match though, none of the assignments were unlocked anymore. To remedy this, I played the campaign all the way through in one sitting with my PS4 account now synced to origin/battlelog. Yet again battlelog showed no progress.

What I assume has happened is that Battlelog is not updating my campaign progress because I finished it offline before I synced my profile to Origin/Battlelog. What I dont understand though is why it is not synced with my campaign data now that my account is connected to Origin/Battlelog. What should I do to fix this? Would reinstalling battlefield work by creating a fresh slate for origin to sync to? 

Account name is KarkovsGun

Message 1 of 1 (312 Views)