Battlelog banned without Notice; never posted on forums - not solved.

by chl0rox

Original Post

Battlelog banned without Notice; never posted on forums - not solved.

★★★ Newbie

Preface:

I know there are other topics in the forums on this subject but the solution provided is not solving the issue.  The issue is being banned without reason and without any idea of the length of ban.

I just received the same message when attempting to log in.  There was no notification as to why I was banned and for how long.  I sent the obligatory email to the account dispute address but based on the complaints I am seeing on these forums it looks like there won't be any resolution.  I just don't understand why EA bans people without reason.  The only reason I can possibly imagine is my solider's logo which I copied from several other friends' profiles. So why have they not been banned?  EA only deleted their logos and in some cases the logos are still being used. 

It doesn't make sense to ban with no reason and not be responsive to your customers inquiries.  Some reason (even if it is illogical) is better than no reason.  

Also, I wanted to emphasize that I received no email notification as to the reason for my ban.  I never post in the battlelog forums so I don't see how a forum moderator could ban me completely from battlelog.  Some response, other than send an email, would be much appreciated.  Thanks

Message 1 of 5 (304 Views)

Re: Battlelog banned without Notice; never posted on forums - not solved.

★★★★ Expert

You need to sent an email to accountdisputes@ea.com ,AHQ will not be able to help you on this issue.

If you were banned ,an email informing you of your ban and the duration of your ban was sent to the email address that you've used for your origin account.

Please contact support at accountdisputes@ea.com from your registered email address.

If you don't see it in your inbox ,do check your spam\bulk folder for the email.

If you believe your EA account and/or persona has been incorrectly suspended/banned and you would like to dispute this action, please contact support from your registered email address.

***Note: If you were banned by Punkbuster or GGC-Stream, please know that EA Support cannot assist with unbanning your account. Learn more about disputing a ban withPunkBuster or GGC-Stream.

Click here https://help.ea.com/article/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts

**NOTE
I’ve been banned from posting on Battlelog – What do I do? 
Take a break, go for a walk, play some Battlefield – it’s not a big deal. We’re not mad at you, you’re not in trouble – you just need a break. Do not post or complain about your ban. This will result in an extension of your ban. Temporary bans are not subject to appeal

Hope this helps
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & all . Click XP for my effort in helping! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem.I'm helping you because I'm also a victim of EA for releasing their half baked products to us,gamers.

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

Message 2 of 5 (299 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did you read my post?

First of all, I said I sent an email and I spoke to customer service in live chat.  Secondly, I never received notification regarding the reason for my ban.  I checked spam folders.  

Anyone else that can help get me a resolution?  The accountdisputes@ea.com address has not replied to me - two emails sent.

Message 3 of 5 (296 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Yes,I did read your post,but in AHQ,we can't help you on this since we are mostly gamer like you,even the CM will tell you to sent an email to accountdisputes@ea.com.

I came across gamer senting 4 emails and still no response.Even if you call Live Chat,the advisor will also tell you the same thing,sent an email to accountdisputes@ea.com.

Just be patient about this !

Hope this helps
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & all . Click XP for my effort in helping! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem.I'm helping you because I'm also a victim of EA for releasing their half baked products to us,gamers.

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

Message 4 of 5 (291 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I appreciate your calming influence. Standard smile

Message 5 of 5 (288 Views)