Re: Battlelog Web Plugin Issues

by parasox001

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlelog Web Plugin Issues

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

The newest update for the web plugin has broken Battlelog. I've uninstalled and reinstalled it many times and Battlelog still prompts me to update the plugin when I try to join a server. I've also cleared my cache, cookies, and done a fresh install of Chrome, Firefox, and IE - none of them work. What am I missing?

Message 1 of 19 (3,219 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Issue was resolved by performing a clean install of my operating system. I noticed that I now have two plugins - ESN Sonar and Battlelog Game Launcher - listed in my browser plugins. Before reformatting only the Game Launcher was listed - maybe there is some sort of issue with the latest plugin installer and the ESN Sonar API.

View in thread

Message 9 of 19 (3,183 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice
Bump, I'd really appreciate some help here. Live Support has no idea what's going on and just runs me through the routine time and time again.
Message 2 of 19 (3,164 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I am sorry to hear this  keep trying support they have many bad agent i know but still you will at then end find a good one it may take some time but at the end you will find an agent that will help you just keep contacting support and here we can not help you whit this only support can just keep trying 

and you all ready try the big steps there is not much we can say more that can help you 

if this helps pleas give XP to my account thanks

mark it as solution if it solves your problem so others know the answer when they come here 

Message 3 of 19 (3,151 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Im also having a prob with the BF4(PC) BattleLog web-plugin keeps asking me to install it when I have try to join a game and it say's I have to install the plugin. Need help please.

Message 4 of 19 (3,130 Views)

★★★ Novice
What OS are you using? 32 or 64 bit?
Message 5 of 19 (3,108 Views)

★★★ Novice
Bump. This seems to be an issue on 64 bit systems.
Message 6 of 19 (3,098 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Message 7 of 19 (3,089 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

From what I've seen that works for many people with similar issues, not for me though. I've noticed that there's only one Battlelog plugin in Chrome and Firefox - the game launcher - could this be part of the issue?

Message 8 of 19 (3,079 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Issue was resolved by performing a clean install of my operating system. I noticed that I now have two plugins - ESN Sonar and Battlelog Game Launcher - listed in my browser plugins. Before reformatting only the Game Launcher was listed - maybe there is some sort of issue with the latest plugin installer and the ESN Sonar API.

Message 9 of 19 (3,184 Views)

★ Apprentice

@parasox001 wrote:

A OS reinstall is not a solution, that's a Nuke From Orbit solution and is an utterly unacceptable "solution".

Message 10 of 19 (2,715 Views)