Battlefield

by WhiteGenome

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield

★★★ Newbie

Hi guys,yesterday i have bought on an original copy of battlefield 4 premium edition,because it costs less more than origin.I am italian and i want the game in italian too.BUT the only language i can select is english.I had the game on ps4 too but in italian with voiceovers too.I have tried changing the language in the battlelog,changing in regedit but the game is still in english.When i reinstall it the language i can select is ONLY the English US.

Can anyone help me changing the language?

Message 1 of 3 (737 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield

@WhiteGenome wrote:

Hi guys,yesterday i have bought on an original copy of battlefield 4 premium edition,because it costs less more than origin.I am italian and i want the game in italian too.BUT the only language i can select is english.I had the game on ps4 too but in italian with voiceovers too.I have tried changing the language in the battlelog,changing in regedit but the game is still in english.When i reinstall it the language i can select is ONLY the English US.

It sounds like you purchased a copy for an English speaking region. If that is the case then there is nothing that can be done since certain regions contain only certain language packs and you cannot import or purchase additional language packs for out of region games.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (677 Views)

All Replies

@WhiteGenome wrote:

It sounds like you purchased a copy for an English speaking region. If that is the case then there is nothing that can be done since certain regions contain only certain language packs and you cannot import or purchase additional language packs for out of region games.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 3 (678 Views)

★★★ Novice

You just bought a version that does not contain italian language , you need to buy another one that is in italian.

Message 3 of 3 (585 Views)