Re: Battlefield: Second account on PC with new soldier

by Ranga0605

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield: Second account on PC with new soldier

★★ Novice

I am a YouTuber that would like to start a new Battlefield 4 profile on my PC. The new profile and soldier would be used for the new series I am starting in 2014. Cost is not an issue, I am completely willing to pay for another copy of BF4 to make this possible. I have seen other YouTubers do this and need to do so myself.

Can you please tell me what steps I need to do on my computer to have a new Origin profile and another copy of Battlefield 4 associated to it?

1. Is it as simple as creating a new Origin account and buying another "copy" of Battlefield4 to associate it?
  2. What happens to the install, is it a duplicate or does it retain the copy on my computer already?

Your prompt assistance would be appreciated.

Avs

Message 1 of 5 (3,919 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

This was answered by AskEASupport via live chat.

Answer: 

Create a new Origin account and purchase new copy via that Origin account to associate it with the new account.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (4,323 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

This was answered by AskEASupport via live chat.

Answer: 

Create a new Origin account and purchase new copy via that Origin account to associate it with the new account.

Message 2 of 5 (4,324 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Just to add you can link your 2 accounts together so it will be better known that bought of this soldiers are you and for that see this page here https://help.ea.com/article/linking-your-gamertag-psn-id-or-ea-classic-screen-name

if this helps pleas give XP to my account thanks
mark this as solution if it solves your question so others will know the answer when they come here

Message 3 of 5 (3,842 Views)

★★★★ Novice

well, that's not acceptable. why cant i have multiple soldiers as in previous BF games.. 

Message 4 of 5 (2,953 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thank you. ths is absolut *. i will not buy any EA games anymore.
Message 5 of 5 (2,591 Views)