Re: Battlefield Premium XB1 > PS4

by INicexixI

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield Premium XB1 > PS4

★★★ Newbie

Hi all,

I've seen many posts and people commenting, but I wanted to put this here and see if EA will respond, hopefully help me out.

For ages, I played on Xbox 360 and Xbox One, but recently I upgraded and moved my XB1 on, and bought a PS4.  I then recently picked up Battlefield 4 (PS4), and have been playing it flat out.

To the point, I now want to get Premium.  Since I had Premium back on XB1, I really want it for PS4.

My problem is, I don't want to fork out $76 bucks for it (after paying $70 bucks on XB1).

Is there a transfer method that I can use?

I really want to complete the Phantom Assignments since discovering them, but cannot do this due to NOT being a Premium Member - even though it says I AM on my Account - which is referring to my XB1 days, not now that I'm gaming on a PS4.

Can anyone at EA contact me to assist?

Regards

Scotty

Message 1 of 3 (203 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert

Helllo!!! @WoobieZarz81

I'll sadly have to inform you that there's no systems in place to transfer progress between platforms which means you can't transfer away from your XBOX1 to PS4....

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (201 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Helllo!!! @WoobieZarz81

I'll sadly have to inform you that there's no systems in place to transfer progress between platforms which means you can't transfer away from your XBOX1 to PS4....

Message 2 of 3 (202 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Cheers, was hoping there would be a method, or at least perhaps a compensated discount, PSN store wants $75.95AUD.  That's more than I paid for the game!

Message 3 of 3 (189 Views)