Battlefield 4

by NARSMITH11

Original Post

Battlefield 4

★ Novice

I PURCHASED BATTLEFIELD 4  ABOUT  3 OR 4 MONTHS AGO AND NOW ITS NOT  LETTING ME PLAY, EVEN RE ORDERED THE GAME AND I CAN'T EVEN GET IT TO DOWNLOAD AGAIN WHICH ITS INSTALLED ON MY COMPUTER, TRIED TO REDEEM THE CODE WHICH DOESN'T WORK. NEED MY ORDER OF PURCHASE TO BE FIXED SINCE I ORDERED IT AGAIN WHICH WASN'T A GOOD IDEA AND ALSO NEED TO BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD GAME AGAIN SO I CAN PLAY THE GAME. THERE'S NO EXCUSE IN HAVING THIS MUCH TROUBLE PLEASE HELP ME GET THESE ISSUES FIXED.

Message 1 of 4 (478 Views)

Re: Battlefield 4

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue. I pre ordered this game back in April of this year and couldn't download it I try to chat with someone from EA a few days ago but they couldn't even help me out. I even asked them to refund my money and they said they where having a problem with there servers and told me to contact them another time. I am not a very happy person after this has happen. I don't even think I will even be buy anymore digital copys from them again.

@NARSMITH11 wrote:

I PURCHASED BATTLEFIELD 4  ABOUT  3 OR 4 MONTHS AGO AND NOW ITS NOT  LETTING ME PLAY, EVEN RE ORDERED THE GAME AND I CAN'T EVEN GET IT TO DOWNLOAD AGAIN WHICH ITS INSTALLED ON MY COMPUTER, TRIED TO REDEEM THE CODE WHICH DOESN'T WORK. NEED MY ORDER OF PURCHASE TO BE FIXED SINCE I ORDERED IT AGAIN WHICH WASN'T A GOOD IDEA AND ALSO NEED TO BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD GAME AGAIN SO I CAN PLAY THE GAME. THERE'S NO EXCUSE IN HAVING THIS MUCH TROUBLE PLEASE HELP ME GET THESE ISSUES FIXED.

Message 2 of 4 (465 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Where are the Answers

Message 3 of 4 (434 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Battlefield 4 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 4 of 4 (311 Views)