Battlefield 4 you have lost connection

by ReTax-SVK

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 4 you have lost connection

★ Novice

Hi,

i changed my provider yesterday and from that day, i cant play BF4. I get this message at any server. 

If i share internet throught my phone via USB everything is fine.

If i use any VPN service, everything is fine and i can play smoothly.

But if i try to connect throught my provider, i get message " You have lost connecton to this session" 

There is a UO Trace utility report. 

my provider tells me he put this problem to technicians, but i dont know how they can solve it.

Thanks for your advices.

Message 1 of 2 (474 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 4 you have lost connection

Community Manager

Hey, @ReTax-SVK 

It looks like your connection could be timing out too much after it hits hop #8. Keep us updated on what the technicians say after they come back to you with the results.

Try setting the DNS manually on your PC to the Google one (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4) It's been working for people having constantly having connection errors.

We also have some steps in the article below that could help too. Keep us updated.

Basic Connection Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (452 Views)

All Replies

Re: Battlefield 4 you have lost connection

Community Manager

Hey, @ReTax-SVK 

It looks like your connection could be timing out too much after it hits hop #8. Keep us updated on what the technicians say after they come back to you with the results.

Try setting the DNS manually on your PC to the Google one (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4) It's been working for people having constantly having connection errors.

We also have some steps in the article below that could help too. Keep us updated.

Basic Connection Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (453 Views)