Battlefield 4 wont load on PS3

by CandCFreak529

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 4 wont load on PS3

★★★★ Novice

I recently purchased battlefield 4 for the PS3 and now the game will not load at all if the system is connected to PSN it simply gets stuck in an infinite loading screen. I found that by signing out of PSN i was able to get as far as the title screen, but it then requires you to sign in at which point the infinite loading screen rears its ugly head again. All I can say to this is WTF fix this.

Message 1 of 8 (18,654 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 4 wont load on PS3

★★★★ Novice

In the event that battlefield 4 simply will not load your disc is corrupt and the install data has a problem the problem will not stand out however i recently swapped out my disc for a new one and reinstalled now the game works fine

View in thread

Message 4 of 8 (18,692 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Exact same problem.  I've left it on the loading screen for an hour to see if it would time out or change, but it just keeps showing me a city with rain falling.  Tried rebooting the PS3, no change.

Message 2 of 8 (18,482 Views)

★★★★ Novice

ive found if you simply prevent yourself from signing into PSN you can at the very least play the singleplayer campaign but as soon as you want to play multiplayer the problem will come back

Message 3 of 8 (18,454 Views)

★★★★ Novice

In the event that battlefield 4 simply will not load your disc is corrupt and the install data has a problem the problem will not stand out however i recently swapped out my disc for a new one and reinstalled now the game works fine

Message 4 of 8 (18,693 Views)

★ Novice
I got a new disc deleted all the old data and I'm having the same issue. It's stuck on the city scene raining with cursor blinking at right top of screen.
Message 5 of 8 (17,785 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  • Having the same problem. Tried all the “at home” remedies. Nothing works. All other games work fine. Internet is good. Disk isn’t damageded at all. Stuck on multiplayer load screen. Furthest it’s gotten is a black screen, music playing, load icon flashing. Beyond that the multiplayer seems unavailable.  Has anyone gotten this resolved?
Message 6 of 8 (16,469 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@lotsatrouble I had the same problem. I had to link my PSN account to my EA account and verify that on the EA website!
Message 7 of 8 (15,686 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Battlefield 4 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 8 of 8 (15,417 Views)