Re: Battlefield 4 wont download after purchasing?

by EA_Stephen

Original Post

Battlefield 4 wont download after purchasing?

★★★ Newbie

I have just paid for Battlefield 4 Premium Membership but i can't download the game?

i have just paid for a membership and not the game because this is not clearly shown?

If this is the case do i have to pay another £40 quid just for the damn game??

Message 1 of 2 (234 Views)

Re: Battlefield 4 wont download after purchasing?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

The Battlefield Premium membership does require the base game as well.

It does say this in the Origin store.

As it's an expansion pack it doesn't appear under 'My Games' as a separate entry. 

If you bought this in error believing it to be base game, please follow these steps to contact a game advisor for more help. 

1. Click the link 
https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask and log in with your Origin name and password.

2. Where it says: ’What Can We Help you With’, type in ‘Battlefield 4’ 

3. Click Find Solutions

4.  Select "Billing/Purchasing" from the drop-down list and also select your platform from the list.

5.  Click: Find Solutions

6.  Scroll down a little and on the lower right hand side, Click "I Still need Help" 

The Window Will Open... 
You’ll now see the available contact options, depending on your geographical location and the time of day. Phone or Live Chat are the best options. 

Hope this helps.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 2 (231 Views)