Battlefield 4 won't launch due to DirectX error June 2020.

by Zodiac0112

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 4 won't launch due to DirectX error June 2020.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Does anyone know how to fix this Battlefield 4 error.

I have looked everywhere on google, youtube, various forums, and can't find any fix for this.

The game was working about 2 months ago but then decided not to work after I reinstalled it on a new hard drive. I've got about 120 other games installed that work fine.

Here is an image of the error, my GPU and driver.

Message 1 of 5 (942 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 4 won't launch due to DirectX error June 2020.

★★ Novice

So it turns out my fix for BF4, which also fixed my Source games like CSGO, TF2, etc. was actually caused by NZXT CAM, the software for my CPU All-In-One Cooler. Closing that before launching some games will allow them to work for me.

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (766 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

I have problems with directx too....i try every soulution from google but no luck for me....i get directx error when im playing operation metro....sometime on other maps, but on metro is so often....i can play metro for lets say 40-50 sec and after that i get message about directx error....CAN SOME1 HELP PLS!?!?!?!

Message 2 of 5 (897 Views)

@Zodiac0112 This might help you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klqjOFlaq1Y&index=69&list=WL
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 3 of 5 (877 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you for the help, but sadly this fix didn't help me.

Message 4 of 5 (827 Views)

★★ Novice

So it turns out my fix for BF4, which also fixed my Source games like CSGO, TF2, etc. was actually caused by NZXT CAM, the software for my CPU All-In-One Cooler. Closing that before launching some games will allow them to work for me.

Message 5 of 5 (767 Views)