Battlefield 4 will not install on PS4

by lethalsox57

Original Post

Re: Battlefield 4 will not install on PS4

★ Novice

I just got done with a time comsuming effort with EA. if your one of the lucky ones that can get your disk cleaned 100% and into your maching and get it full game to 100%. your a lucky one. EA does know there having problems with there desk, and at this time they aer taking wild shots in the dark in trying to fix this problem. so if you bought a disk and it won't work. Your better of trying to go back where you got it from and get a refund, or go to EA and get it from there. For there trouble shooting sucks when it comes to this game.

Message 11 of 16 (1,544 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have a fix, don't think it matters anymore, but I had the same problem, I was stuck at 55% all night whilst on rest mode, but when I looked on the disc, it had a little scratch, I cleaned it with a disc clean and repair kit, I put it back in, it went from 55% all the way up to 100 and it's working again, pretty sure you've all got rid of your BF4's, but just a fix for any future problems.
Message 12 of 16 (1,120 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thank you for the tip. I did that a few days ago and it did work.

Message 13 of 16 (1,104 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

2017. Has this been fixed yet?

Message 14 of 16 (679 Views)

★★★ Newbie
They never fixed this and its 2017 so EA really sucks at fixing things
Message 15 of 16 (504 Views)

★★★ Newbie
You can tell from the fact that The game developer won't respond on this that either they haven't a clue how to deal with it or don't want to spend the resource to fix it. This happens with these guys a lot. E.g. Naval Strike wouldn't work in Asian servers. Never fixed sfaik and consistently refused to answer questions. Sign of arrogance. I will think carefully before buying one if their games again. Tech problems I can understand, contempt for customers is unacceptable.
Message 16 of 16 (425 Views)