Battlefield 4 used code

by yoxxxi

Original Post

Battlefield 4 used code

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I purchased Battlefield 4 from Amazon to gift to a friend. I copied the code and pasted it to my friend and it tells him on the Origin client that the code is used.

Message 1 of 5 (249 Views)

Re: Battlefield 4 used code

★ Guide

Someone on the forum had this problem, but there it appeared the code was mistyped... I dont know maybe typing 8 instead of B or zero instead of O.

If thats not the problem, contact the seller?

Message 2 of 5 (243 Views)

Anonymous

Hi,

in Answer HQ we cannot help you

with code/account related questions.

I suggest you contact a game advisor

to check on the account and code.

go to

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask

* Fill in "account" in the search bar
* hit find solutions
* Then select product in the first selecting bar, account management in the second and select your platform in the last bar.
* Hit find solutions.

Now you will be given multiple solutions to your problem. To contact support you need to click "I still need help".

Now you have the opportunity to start a chat session or contact them by e-mail.

Message 3 of 5 (239 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Seller is Amazon. Contacted them, no luck.

Message 4 of 5 (239 Views)

@yoxxxi wrote:

Seller is Amazon. Contacted them, no luck.

That doesn't matter, you need to speak with a game advisor at EA customer support and they can straighten out the code redemption issue. You can find a GA here:

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

I recommend that you use the telephone option and the “call me” option so you don't have to stay on hold for a long time (call back feature available to North America only).

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 5 of 5 (216 Views)