Re: Battlefield 4 , transfer ps3 progress to ps4

by IIPrest0nII

Original Post

Battlefield 4 , transfer ps3 progress to ps4

★★★★★ Newbie
Hello. I recently got referred to this site and I would like your help please. So I recently bought a PS4 and I got BF4 today. Background is I have BF4 on ps3 as well. I'm level 106. So when I updated the game and opened it up on ps4 it asked me if I want to transfer all my progress to the ps4 from the ps3. I accidentally pressed O instead of X and now I lost the opportunity to resume my grind for lvl 140. Please help! Gamer tag is ZuidJO
Message 1 of 5 (1,757 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Bushy_Beard458 Hello,

I'm sorry, but if you pressed NO button, then you no longer get this opportunity again. 

SAY NO

Before you say No, make sure you mean it.

If you don’t transfer your stats when asked this one time, then that’s it.

We won’t ask again and can’t give you a second chance. 

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/battlefield/battlefield-4/transfer-your-battlefield-4-stats-to-a-newe...

There are no other ways to transfer your stats.

Message 2 of 5 (1,667 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Well that's * up. No offense. Is there really no way? Like can I reinstall the game or what?
Message 3 of 5 (1,660 Views)

★★★ Novice

@Bushy_Beard458 wrote:
Hello. I recently got referred to this site and I would like your help please. So I recently bought a PS4 and I got BF4 today. Background is I have BF4 on ps3 as well. I'm level 106. So when I updated the game and opened it up on ps4 it asked me if I want to transfer all my progress to the ps4 from the ps3. I accidentally pressed O instead of X and now I lost the opportunity to resume my grind for lvl 140. Please help! Gamer tag is ZuidJO

I'm sorry for your loss bro.I know the feeling

Message 4 of 5 (1,497 Views)

Hero (Retired)
Let's not necro/bump old threads please.

Closed.
Message 5 of 5 (1,495 Views)