Re: Battlefield 4 stuck on "Connecting" Xbox One

by xXJoenikornXx

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 4 stuck on "Connecting" Xbox One

★★★ Novice

So when I log into the game, I get past the "Rain Screen" and into the game, but I can only play campaign and all the other options are stuck on "Connecting". That is weird though because I can log in on a different account.

I know it is probably something with age restriction as I saw that earlier, but I cannot change my age options because when I check my account settings here, it says my Xbox account isn't even linked! I'm really confused and any help would be appreciated!

Message 1 of 7 (9,914 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice

Nevermind guys! EA support solved my issue it seems.

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (10,334 Views)

All Replies

It could be an age restriction, but I've actually had this issue before and doing a hard reset to the console usually solves it for me. To do a hard reset hold the power button until the console shuts off. Then restart the console. You'll know the hard reset was a success when you see the console go through the long boot up process. Then just log into your account and start BF4 and it usually works as it should at this point for me.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 7 (9,893 Views)

★★★ Novice

I tried that a few times now, but sadly it doesn't work. I guess it is that age restriction then. How can I change those settings? As I stated earlier when I check my account settings here it says my Xbox account isn't even linked!

Message 3 of 7 (9,882 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

--- how do I delete this message? ---

Message 4 of 7 (9,872 Views)

★★★ Novice

Nevermind guys! EA support solved my issue it seems.

Message 5 of 7 (10,335 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

If EA already help you solve it, why don't you tell your fellow gamers how to fix the issue? 

Message 6 of 7 (5,446 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @LaTiN-SuSpEcT,

This thread is a few years old and is unlikely to get a response from the other members in it. If you're having an issue, please open a new thread and share the details in there. This thread will be closed in the meantime to limit necroposting.

Thanks,

EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 7 of 7 (5,399 Views)