Battlefield 4 "you must be signed in to origins to access online features"

by wesleynlan30

Original Post

Battlefield 4 "you must be signed in to origins to access online features"

★★ Novice

When i click battlelog in the main menu it says you must be signed in to origins to access online features. Now i am kind of newbish to the entire battlefield,origin,battelog,ea kind of thing, but im pretty sure than im signed into origin. On a side note I am playing on pc, and the only buttons on the menu are campaign, options, credits, exit, and battlelog.

Message 1 of 6 (6,589 Views)

Re: Battlefield 4 "you must be signed in to origins to access online featur

You state you are pretty sure you are logged in to Origin...either you are or you're not.

Make sure that you are so that we can proceed to help.

Message 2 of 6 (6,567 Views)

★★ Novice

I can sign in to the website, its just that Im not sure that is enough. Do i have to somehow sign into origin via the game?

Message 3 of 6 (6,563 Views)

You need to sign in to origin itself.  Origin is needed in order to play the game. 

Here's a link to Origin, you'll need to download it and sign in.  https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/

Origin is the digital service that EA uses for its games. It's very similar to Steam in which you can buy games, DLC's, etc.  Origin is used to by the developer to update the game as well.

Message 4 of 6 (6,557 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I get that message for origin but I'm on ps4 and origin says its PC games

Message 5 of 6 (4,141 Views)

EA DICE Team

I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Battlefield 4 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic

Message 6 of 6 (3,952 Views)