Re: Battlefield 4 "No look down" glitch

by AlpineCRO

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 4 "No look down" glitch

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello everyone, I'm a newcommer (still playing Trial but planning on buying the game) to the game, but I am quite familiar with other Battlefield games. My problem here is - when I deploy/spawn on the field my character keeps looking up no matter what I do. I tried almost everything, searched wide and high but still haven't found a solution. I found a similar glitch on YouTube. (THE LINK WILL BE BELOW). It's driving me crazy! I don't know what to do, I was hoping someone here could help me.

https://youtu.be/CnGHQEms0aY

Best regards,
Alpine

Message 1 of 3 (631 Views)

Accepted Solution

@AlpineCRO wrote:

Hello everyone, I'm a newcommer (still playing Trial but planning on buying the game) to the game, but I am quite familiar with other Battlefield games. My problem here is - when I deploy/spawn on the field my character keeps looking up no matter whar I do. I tried almost everything, searched wide and high but still haven't found a solution. I found a similar glitch on YouTube. (THE LINK WILL BE BELOW). It's driving me crazy! I don't know what to do, I was hoping someone here could help me.

Best regards,
Alpine

@AlpineCRO I've had the frustrating glitch several times after being revived. It's a rare glitch for me but it happens. The only thing that I can do is redeploy to fix it.  On which platform are you playing, and if you are on PC what other input devices are connected to your PC, such as xbox controller, flight stick, speedpad etc?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (683 Views)

All Replies

@AlpineCRO wrote:

Hello everyone, I'm a newcommer (still playing Trial but planning on buying the game) to the game, but I am quite familiar with other Battlefield games. My problem here is - when I deploy/spawn on the field my character keeps looking up no matter whar I do. I tried almost everything, searched wide and high but still haven't found a solution. I found a similar glitch on YouTube. (THE LINK WILL BE BELOW). It's driving me crazy! I don't know what to do, I was hoping someone here could help me.

Best regards,
Alpine

@AlpineCRO I've had the frustrating glitch several times after being revived. It's a rare glitch for me but it happens. The only thing that I can do is redeploy to fix it.  On which platform are you playing, and if you are on PC what other input devices are connected to your PC, such as xbox controller, flight stick, speedpad etc?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 3 (684 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@ragnarok013 wrote:

@AlpineCRO wrote:

Best regards,
Alpine

@AlpineCROI've had the frustrating glitch several times after being revived. It's a rare glitch for me but it happens. The only thing that I can do is redeploy to fix it.  On which platform are you playing, and if you are on PC what other input devices are connected to your PC, such as xbox controller, flight stick, speedpad etc?

I'm playing on PC, only my mouse and keyboard, no Xbox controllers, oh. My steering wheel. THANK YOU SO MUCH. I got it fixed. It was because of my steering wheel, phew, that's a relief. 

Thanks, 

Alpine

Message 3 of 3 (600 Views)