Battlefield 4 ps4 pro PATCH

by TryHardIsGood464

Original Post

Battlefield 4 ps4 pro PATCH

★★ Novice

Hello I'd like to ask if it's possible to make a Battlefield 4 patch for ps4 pro so we'll have better graphic. Because a lot of people still play Bf 4 on ps4. 

Message 1 of 7 (4,211 Views)

Re: Battlefield 4 ps4 pro PATCH

Hero (Retired)

@TryHardIsGood464 I don't think DICE has any plans for any patches for PS4 Pro since they are working on Star Wars Battlefront 2 and Battlefield 1. As far as I know the latest patch that added some changes for UI was released December 14  2016.

Unfortunately, yes there is no difference between PS4 and PS4 Pro in Battlefield 4.

Message 2 of 7 (4,188 Views)

★★ Novice

Yea but still people play bf 4 on ps4. And it looks so Pixley. They could just make a game 1440p or something like that and better anti-listening

Message 3 of 7 (4,183 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @TryHardIsGood464 and thank you for this suggestion. I know how passionate Battlefield 4 fans are about the game. Although I don`t have any information, regarding any possible future game updates, I would recomend you to follow our official Battlefield Twitter channel for all the latest information on any possible future updates.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 4 of 7 (4,162 Views)

★ Apprentice

If they make BF4 pro and x patches a lot of people will not buy a  new Battlefield game so they risk loosing money doing it.

Message 5 of 7 (1,904 Views)

★★ Pro

@ecimir

The thread is originally created in 2017, it’s better to create a new thread instead of necroing it.

Message 6 of 7 (1,886 Views)

Community Manager

@Indigojack16 wrote:

@ecimir

The thread is originally created in 2017, it’s better to create a new thread instead of necroing it.

This is an older thread so I'll be locking it down. If you still need help please create a new post or try replying to a post that's relatively new.

• Necropost. Reviving, updating or bumping old, outdated and irrelevant threads is not helpful for our community. It's best to check when the thread was created before you hit post, just to make sure it's not 2 years old for example.

AHQ Rules & Guidelines

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 7 (1,874 Views)