Battlefield 4 premium

by jeepevil

Original Post

Battlefield 4 premium

★★★ Newbie

Hello I received a code for a 15% discount with origin. I would like to use this to purchase battlefield for premium on my playstation 4 however the code is to long for me to enter on my Playstation??? how do I apply this 15% code so that I can purchase premium through the playstation store? (PS store is where I have the funds to purchase)

Message 1 of 2 (124 Views)

Re: Battlefield 4 premium

★★★★ Expert

The 15% discount with origin apply only when buying from Origin Store.  http://store.origin.com  

Not in PSN store.

Hope this helps
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others &all . Click XP if someone helped! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem.I'm helping you because I'm also a victim of EA for releasing their half baked products to us,gamers.

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

Message 2 of 2 (118 Views)