Re: Battlefield 4 premium doesn't work.

by xXTh3Pr0

Original Post

Battlefield 4 premium doesn't work.

★★ Novice

I have bought premium on PS4 and it works on both of my PSN accounts, but it doesn't work on one of the battlelog accounts. How do I fix this?

Message 1 of 7 (440 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hello

Try to wait. Usually processing your purchase may take 24 hours.

Good luck.

Message 2 of 7 (408 Views)

★★ Novice

I bought premium in 2013, my point is that it works on one of my accounts, but on the other it just says I have DLCs. I have all of the premium items in-game though.

Message 3 of 7 (388 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same issue... i have premium on PS4 from PSStore, everything is working fine.. docs showing up and all that stuff but premium in battlelog is not, so i can't do all emblems and exclusive content on Battlelog...

Message 4 of 7 (383 Views)

@Thorvalsen wrote:

I bought premium in 2013, my point is that it works on one of my accounts, but on the other it just says I have DLCs. I have all of the premium items in-game though.

Battlelog only shows you as having BF4 on one account:  http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/Thorvalsen/

Did you play BF4 on PS3 and then moved to PS4? If so did you purchase Premium on the PS3 or the PS4? If you purchased it on PS3 it will transfer to the PS4, if you purchased it on PS4 it does not transfer to PS3. This was a Sony decision to encourage people to purchase their newest console.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 5 of 7 (378 Views)

@xXTh3Pr0 wrote:

I have the same issue... i have premium on PS4 from PSStore, everything is working fine.. docs showing up and all that stuff but premium in battlelog is not, so i can't do all emblems and exclusive content on Battlelog...

Did you try the steps listed in the sticky on this topic?

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-4/INFO-Premium-status-not-displaying-on-Battlelog/m-p/4211711#U...

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 6 of 7 (377 Views)

★★ Novice

I have two accounts on psn, I bought premium on one of them, but it works on both in-game, but on battlelog only one shows premium, the other one just says I have all DLCs.

Message 7 of 7 (375 Views)