Battlefield 4 player control settings

by Smittyduke

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 4 player control settings

★★ Novice

I just installed Battlefield 4 on my PC.  When I try to play the soldier is looking straight down.  How can I fix this and make him look forward?

Message 1 of 5 (549 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 4 player control settings

★★ Novice

Thanks Blueberry, it went back to normal when I unplugged my Logitech Joystick.  But that is another question.  I will need the joystick to fly so I need to figure that out.  Will start by finding the joystick software and confirming that is installed.

Dale

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (515 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Smittyduke

Do you have a controller plugged into your PC? If so try removing that (or other device plugged into your USB slot) to see if that fixes this.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 5 (524 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks Blueberry, it went back to normal when I unplugged my Logitech Joystick.  But that is another question.  I will need the joystick to fly so I need to figure that out.  Will start by finding the joystick software and confirming that is installed.

Dale

Message 3 of 5 (516 Views)

★★ Novice

So I'm able to play, but only with the joystick unplugged....  Joystick software is installed.  Any ideas on how to make BF4 work when the joystick is plugged in?

Message 4 of 5 (484 Views)

Community Manager

Joysticks should work with BF4, however we can't guarantee all of them will be compatible. What is the exact model of your Logitech joystick?

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 5 (468 Views)