Re: Battlefield 4 on Xbox one and xbox 360

by ragnarok013

Original Post

Battlefield 4 on Xbox one and xbox 360

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

When I'm using my ipad to connect to server, There's a note pop up that says 
"Not connected to battlefield 4"
"You need to be online with your Xbox One soldier "then my gamertag" to remotely join friends or servers. When battle log is connected to the game, the blue Unified game manager bar will be shown in the bottom of the screen."

So then I fixed the account on the ipad to switch on Xbox one character and deactivate the xbox 360 but then this message still showing. So then I decided to fix it through the computer, in my origin account and then I saw the "connected accounts" that shows xbox one and xbox 360 . There's an option on the xbox one that says"revoke access"... How can I revoke access on the xbox 360 So that I can connect through that.

Help. plz and thank you.

Message 1 of 4 (746 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Bump

Message 2 of 4 (664 Views)

★★ Novice

guys plz plz plz help me out here

Message 3 of 4 (649 Views)

You don't need to revoke access.  In order to use the ipad feature you just need to set your active soldier as the soldier of the platform that you are currently using on Battlelog.  So if you are playing Xbone set your active soldier as the Xbone soldier, if on 360 set the 360 soldier as active and then the iPad should work.  It may be neccessary to manually change the soldier on Origin via your PC and via the iPad as last night I was using my iPhone, set my active soldier for Xbone via that but on PC it still listed my PC soldier as active.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 4 of 4 (645 Views)