Battlefield 4 on PC with Xbox 360 controller - Needs work (suggestions below)

by GAmbrose1982

Original Post

Re: Battlefield 4 on PC with Xbox 360 controller - Needs work (suggestions below

★★★ Newbie

as a B4 lover i play with the 360 controler and its good i can even beat my opo and long time mate one to one and he uses a mouse and keybouard

but they still havent addressed your list of issues to this day, apart from being able to switch the controler on in game an it being recognised now.

everything else is messed up if you change the mapping the originl maping works and the one you have changed it to

eg i chnged the right and left trigger for the choppers to throtal up and down and the left shoulder button to fire but the squad commands are still there when you fire.

the only thing i have heard from dice is the game is not ment to be played with a controler so there is a minimum support

what a cop out.

Message 81 of 86 (1,345 Views)

Re: Battlefield 4 on PC with Xbox 360 controller - Needs work (suggestions below

★★★ Newbie

I'm solved the "situation" with Pinnacle..

Did you still interested?

Message 82 of 86 (1,216 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did you ever find a fix for this as I cant figure out how to fix either?

Message 83 of 86 (1,184 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing (installing Pinnicale) but I was hoping there might be a patch or game setting work around out by now?

Message 84 of 86 (1,181 Views)

★★★ Newbie

once again l;looking as to how to improve game play on pc.. i am not a mouse man and key board .use that for work.i grew up with game pad,  and this gives me feel of being in the game and control.i have been waiting for day when pc games will have this option. once again they fall short, so i don,t buy pc games for this reason.i want to get out of PlayStation Xbox due to the fees and the fact i spent so much on a pc. so i wait for actual game pad to someday work .yes i do use presently on battlefield .since it was free, great graphics,; louse game play .so i agree with everyone on this thread, so EA, if you couture to gamer,s ,like you should .perhaps i would purchase your games,until then i will use your free,bee, i still dont understand ,why it is not possible to have both options, have true game pad ability on pc,we are in modern age .

Message 85 of 86 (947 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Almost 5 years later, same problem. They care for us.

Message 86 of 86 (603 Views)