Battlefield 4 not working (PC)

by athron001

Original Post

Highlighted

Battlefield 4 not working (PC)

★ Novice

BattleField 4 is acting up for me. I bought the game yesterday off of Origin as a PC download. It took over half a day to download and then finally today I got to play it.  I get on and try to play but a came across a lot off problems that are really making me mad.  When I played single player I got  a bunch of white pixels on my screen for some reason.  I played with the video settings but I could not fix the pixels that blocked half the screen.  On top of that the game was lagging and jumping so hard making me almost blind to anything going on. My screen is now black and wont even load anything anymore.  My video card is better than the suggested one too. There are some other issues like audio repeating it self and slow load time that I think have been already noticed.  All in all IM not enjoying this one bit. I have no clue what's wrong, I spent over 12 hours downloading and trying to fix this. Im starting to regret even buying the game. Its been a waste of my time and money. Please help me.

Message 1 of 5 (1,144 Views)

Re: Battlefield 4 not working (PC)

Community Manager (retired)

I am sorry that you are having trouble with Battlefield 4. Could you please provide us some information about your system? Even if you match the requirements, knowing more about your hardware and software would help our community to find possible workarounds.

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 5 (1,113 Views)

★ Novice

HP Pavilion dv6 Notebook PC AMD Turion(tm) II P520 Dual-core Processor 2.30 GHz 4.00 GB memory 64-bit Windows 7 Operating System  Radeon HD 4250.  Thank you for any help you can give me Confusedmileyhappy:.

Message 3 of 5 (1,099 Views)

★ Novice

The problem i am having currently is that when a play any type of BF4 game now my screen is black and rapidly flickers. I used to be able to play but i think when i was trying to fix all the white pxels on my screen i might have messed with the resolution. I cant change any settings now though so i have no clue how to fix this.

Message 4 of 5 (1,077 Views)

★ Novice

Well I know your probably very busy lately and thats why you havent got back to me but i might be getting a ps4 or ps3 soon. I would like to know if i could get my money back or have a copy of the ps4 or 3 version.  Is there a way that would work out if i get one of these systems?

Message 5 of 5 (1,037 Views)