Battlefield 4 missing content of $49.00 ultimate bundle pack

by grimmosquito287

Original Post

Battlefield 4 missing content of $49.00 ultimate bundle pack

★ Novice

I recently purchased the ultimate bundle pack for my son's system. He is now stationed at Langley in Virginia with the Army. This has been a huge headache trying to get this resolved. The description for the ultimate $49.00 bundle pack says that you get ALL the guns, tanks, ships, plains, helicopters, etc etc... You get the picture!

It says it installs fine but when you play it ALL the guns, etc is not loaded on the game. What the * am I missing here. Please help me get what I paid for....

Thanks

D.Himan

Message 1 of 10 (491 Views)

Re: Battlefield 4 missing content of $49.00 ultimate bundle pack

Hero (Retired)

Hello @grimmosquito287

First of all, I need to know your platform (PC;Xbox One; PS4). And please tell us what you tried to solve this issue.

Thanks!

Message 2 of 10 (486 Views)

★ Novice
Xbox1
Had Microsoft " support " try to help but lead me to EA. We have in installed the ultimate bundle and re installing but still not working. I was told by Microsoft that it's a download issue and a lot of people were having the same problem with the ultimate bundle pack. Hope this helps
Message 3 of 10 (480 Views)

★ Novice
I was also told to call the non working # they gave me and ask to speak to a developer. Kinda funny actually!
Message 4 of 10 (477 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Thanks for the information!

Can you please try a power cycle or restart your Xbox One using this manual http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console (Scroll down) ?

Message 5 of 10 (466 Views)

@grimmosquito287 wrote:

I recently purchased the ultimate bundle pack for my son's system. He is now stationed at Langley in Virginia with the Army. This has been a huge headache trying to get this resolved. The description for the ultimate $49.00 bundle pack says that you get ALL the guns, tanks, ships, plains, helicopters, etc etc... You get the picture!

It says it installs fine but when you play it ALL the guns, etc is not loaded on the game. What the * am I missing here. Please help me get what I paid for....

Thanks

D.Himan

The ultimate unlock kit only unlocks the progression based weapons and gadgets for the base game. It does not unlock any weapons attachments, or provide access to any assignment based weapons from the DLC expansion packs. If this is the Origin account that you applied the unlock to everything is unlocked that is covered by the shortcut kit:  http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/GrimMosquito287/weaponunlocks/1753956756/xboxone/#l85a2

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 6 of 10 (455 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @grimmosquito287 

I am really sorry for those troubles with missing content. Let us know if the advises, other players provided, helped you get this content? 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 7 of 10 (447 Views)

★ Novice
Thanks for reaching out to me regarding the missing content. Unfortunately I have not had anyone give me the solution as of the moment. I have been trying to get this resolved for a while now. I would like to have the content added or my money returned to the account. I would rather have the content! Looking forward to having all the guns etc to use as to have an advantage on my opponents!!!
Thanks
Message 8 of 10 (443 Views)

★ Novice
Ooops I apologize I didn't see your first email regarding guns and gadgets. It clearly states that you get all guns , air ground vehicles etc but I am not receiving all guns. The gadgets I understand regarding progression but what about all guns etc. thanks
Message 9 of 10 (442 Views)

★★ Apprentice
The base guns and vehicles that are progression should unlock with that bundle. Some guns will stay locked because they are part of dlc, which you need to do certain in game tasks in order to unlock them. It is confusing because that packs came out before the dlc, it should have been reworded to "all base game weapon and vehicles".
Message 10 of 10 (434 Views)