Re: Battlefield 4 language change

by Buzzzterd

Original Post

★★★ Novice

Well yes, there is information about this, but to be honest, I didn't think they would release version of the game without english language and that is a problem. People with problem like this didn't buy this version, only because they would get it cheaper, but they just wanted to get this game in the center of EA games! And it was my case. I just wanted to buy this in their main game platform and I didn't really think there would be no English! Seriously? There is no official language in the global popular game? I had no idea the cut the game like that! And this is the problem! 

Look at the Steam, there is no such a thing - English is a main language, and it's in all games, so people would only think if there is other language like from their countries. It's hilarious!

Speaking of inability to change the language - I believie you that they can;t do that, but I know what is possible. They can put the addon, like a DLC, in Extra content section as Language pack, so people from Russia and Poland (I think they have this problem) can buy this and just download this. Few scripts and it's done - everyone is happy. What about that? I think it's a good idea to show the competence and just be friendly to customers. It would be a fine deal.

Message 31 of 36 (1,681 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

EA is impossible. They will do everything to save some extra money! I bought my BF4 PREMIUM like 3 years ago and i still didnt play it cuz im FORCED to play with POLISH DUBBING! why? I have BF1 and 3 and there is no problem like that. 

Message 32 of 36 (1,577 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I am sad that EA is forcing me into piracy, hacking and using shady resellersFrown
EA's language politics gives me the right to do all this but I want to be a legitimate customer.

BUT HOW THE HELL I WILL PLAY POLISH AND RUSSIAN LANGUAGE IF I DON'T EVEN LIVE IN THOSE COUNTRIES?!

Why polish and russian? Force us play on Chinese or Afrikaans! Or maybe Latin or Esperanto? Because why not?

Message 33 of 36 (1,493 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have played Battlefield 4 on both console and PC. On console, there is an option in the menus to let you change the spoken language whenever you want. I even changed it around during Multiplayer. On PC though, the option just isn't there.

Message 34 of 36 (1,359 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I was thinking about going back to this game cuz i actually coudnt play it with that kind of bad quality polish dubbing thats destroyng the immersion. Its like you are putting money over your customers who loves your games but you are makn it impossible. Its sad. Thats why EA is where it is right now.

Please unlock english dubbing for other countries. This is unfrilendy thowards your customers. I wont play this game with forced polish dubbing. Same thing with Battlefront II. Wont buy another game form you with locked english dubbing. Please stop makn your customers feelin tricked in drity way cuz we were unaware of this while buyng the game. Start to be friendly cuz this is just sad ;( 

Message 35 of 36 (1,039 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Battlefield 4 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 36 of 36 (959 Views)