Re: Battlefield 4 keeps crashing on PC

by DrWallenstein

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
same issue here for me and my fiance pkus my best friend. usually dumps everyone from a server and leaves only 10-11 people. we have nvidia and radeon machines. also sound cutting out issue is present.

game is amazing, pkease fix. we paid $200+ for this between my fiance and I!!!!!
Message 521 of 2,257 (1,470 Views)

★★ Novice

So along with crashing.... IS anybody else getting disconnected with the error "You were disconnected from EA online Soccer ball"??? Thats all that keeps happening. I reset my router/modem with no luck. This has happened on multiple servers..

Message 522 of 2,257 (1,453 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Sige of Shanghai crash every time Confusedmileyfrustrated:

Message 523 of 2,257 (1,401 Views)

★ Novice

Same problem, I just tried everything listed in the launch stability update and I still cant play for more than 10 mins.  Dice it would be nice to offer people a win/loss reset after you fix this issue.

Message 524 of 2,257 (1,385 Views)

★★★ Novice

Holy.. How can they Release a Game with so much Exceptions? :S

I'm a Software Developer,too,and i never Released a Software with Exceptions :O

Message 525 of 2,257 (1,373 Views)

★★★ Newbie

game not launching and when it was launching it was crashing now its saying
ERROR
Could not communicate with BF4. Please use the Task Manager to close it down.
i installed it the other day patched it and every thing it was working ok and crashing here and there . there is sound issues in game glitching and lag spikes and crashing and now cant even get in game at all my computer is fine i got a 4 core intel 3.6 ghz 8 gb of ripjawsX series ram ssd hard drive asus graphics gt630
hope yall guys can fix this soon cause after spending the high price too enjoy the game early would so be nice too enjoy the perk of being able too play it .

Message 526 of 2,257 (1,365 Views)

★★ Novice

The worst part about this is the fact that we get no response. Thousands of people that can't play, or even worse, can somewhat play, but keep crashing all the time, and someone up the chain in EA can't even spare couple of minutes on a proper response to what is going on. 

Message 527 of 2,257 (1,324 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@sweetgirl21786 wrote:

game not launching and when it was launching it was crashing now its saying
ERROR
Could not communicate with BF4. Please use the Task Manager to close it down.

You'll need to reboot when you get this. You ended up with a bf4.exe rogue process that doesn't show up in task manager and isn't killable in any way (not even with process manager tools). Had it a couple times myself as well.

Message 528 of 2,257 (1,317 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@DaveCaffeine wrote:

Same problem, I just tried everything listed in the launch stability update and I still cant play for more than 10 mins.  Dice it would be nice to offer people a win/loss reset after you fix this issue.

Totally agree

"Quits 75.0%"

Message 529 of 2,257 (1,313 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I'm not sure if we do have 2 different issues here. One is a game crash with message "BF4 has stopped working".. I had this crash only once and I was able to find the error details in Event viewer and post it here. But more often my game just frozen up and I had sound loop issue... BF4 is using 50% of CPU and the only option is to kill the process via task manager. But in this case there is no log in event viewer and I can't post the error details.

Message 530 of 2,257 (1,303 Views)