Battlefield 4 installation files disappear after restart and massive audio bugs

by MG_Greece

Original Post

Battlefield 4 installation files disappear after restart and massive audio bugs

★★★ Newbie

Dear Dice,

I'm very upset with the release of BF4. Not just that i have micro-lags (in Singleplayer and Multiplayer) with a gaming pc(AMD Graphicscard, intel i7, 16gb ram), the COMPLETE installation was gone after a restart. Origins can't find them anymore and me neither. The 26 GB on my Harddisk are still used but i don't know where the files went. 

Next problem: In Multiplayer are massive audio bugs. With my onboard soundcard Singleplayer is fine - sometimes only the right side of the speaker works(headphones, speaker and soundcard are ok). In Mulitplayer the game doesn't even play half of the sounds. For example i was standing next to a tank and won't even hear a noise. If i use my external soundcard (ASIO Driver, Device: M-audio fast track pro) i hear nothing - only the music in the loading screen. In-Game there is no sound (again soundcard and speakers are totally fine)

Any solutions for these problems?

Message 1 of 2 (391 Views)

Re: Battlefield 4 installation files disappear after restart and massive audio bugs

★ Novice

Hello i had exactly the same issue twice , i really want to know the inner works. How the hell BF4 files are gone ? At first i thought the problem happened because i use a dual boot sistem and had some disk errors but as far as i see from here there is some nasty bug tha DICE must fix.

Note : My files were on SSD, OS W8 . 

Message 2 of 2 (290 Views)