Re: Battlefield 4 host a server.

by tekniq7

Original Post

Battlefield 4 host a server.

★★★★ Novice

Hello

I was wondering, how can I get an access to run Battlefield 4 Server on my machine ( Dedicated server ).

I have a gaming community, and people want me to open a battlefield 4 servers.

I have searched for server that host Battlefield 4 servers in Israel, and I didn't found, I have heard about only 1 company that sold servers in Israel, but not any more (Hypernia).

We want server that we will able to play with low ping.

I hope you can help me. Because people are very mad, the bought the game and they don't have server with normal pings.

Thanks a lot,

Moshiko.

Message 1 of 14 (63,648 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@Moshikot3 wrote:

Hello

I was wondering, how can I get an access to run Battlefield 4 Server on my machine ( Dedicated server ).

I have a gaming community, and people want me to open a battlefield 4 servers.

I have searched for server that host Battlefield 4 servers in Israel, and I didn't found, I have heard about only 1 company that sold servers in Israel, but not any more (Hypernia).

We want server that we will able to play with low ping.

I hope you can help me. Because people are very mad, the bought the game and they don't have server with normal pings.

Thanks a lot,

Moshiko.

Quick google makes it look like they aren't letting people host their own servers:

"http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/news/view/pc-game-server-providers-for-battlefield-4/"

I would presume either their logic is "zomg pirates", or they are milking the companies that do sign up to provide servers for even more money.

Message 2 of 14 (63,550 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I dont care if ill host it or not, i just want servers in israel.

Message 3 of 14 (63,543 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@Moshikot3 wrote:

I dont care if ill host it or not, i just want servers in israel.

Well the above list was accurate ~1 month ago, are there any israeli server providers on there?

They did claim they "believe that these proven RSP’s will be able to offer global coverage of game servers.", so would be a bit sucky if there weren't.

Message 4 of 14 (63,541 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is there really no plan to let users host their own servers even if unranked? I have a full rack with a 1000 Mbps uplink directly into the Minneapolis core of a major ISP with 400 direct peers 1 hop from that and nothing to do with it..

Can anyone from EA chime in please?

Message 5 of 14 (63,030 Views)

★★★★ Novice

That's how it was in BF3. Same system.

It's also worth noting that you still can't even host servers for the consoles yet. Because DICE.

Message 6 of 14 (63,021 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Why is there no decent answer from EA/DICE?
Message 7 of 14 (62,899 Views)

★ Novice

COULD SOMEONE FROM EA GIVE US AN ANSWER?????

Message 8 of 14 (62,693 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Earlier yesterday the Rent a Server options appeared in the store, so you should get your wish soon.
Message 9 of 14 (58,499 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

anything new about this topic? rly... EA/DICE... how is it possible to host a bf4-server on a dedicated server!?  what  hardware-requirements needs the server for 48/64 ppl?!

Message 10 of 14 (55,443 Views)