Battlefield 4 freezes when entering Battlelog within the game

by NUKE42

Original Post

Battlefield 4 freezes when entering Battlelog within the game

★★★★★ Novice

Whenever I enter Battlelog within the game it freezes. If I enter Battlelog only for a few seconds, I might get lucky and I can continue to play. On the other hand sometimes it freezes instantly as soon as I enter. The only thing I can do then is to close the game in the task manager, but I can't rejoin any server because I get an error message by battlelog that the game does not react and I would have to close it with the task manager first, although there is no BF4 process running at that momemt. Restarting Origin won't help either. I have to restart windows or at least to relogin into my windows account which is annoying.

I know I am not the only one having this problem, there is already a topic about it in the battlelog forums without a solution yet: see here.

And as far as I remember I did not always have this problem. Maybe since Dragons Teeth came out or after a patch to the game, but I am not sure.

So is this a known issue, or is there even a solution to this? Please let me know, thanks in advance for any help.

Message 1 of 4 (345 Views)

Re: Battlefield 4 freezes when entering Battlelog within the game

★★★★★ Novice

push

Message 2 of 4 (308 Views)

I can verify that this problem is happening with many people and I've spoken to an EA Community manager who has also experienced it so I am confident that this problem will be reported to DICE.

For the time being if entering Battlelog in game freezes your game don't use it until it is patched.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 3 of 4 (300 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

thx for the info.

Message 4 of 4 (293 Views)