Re: Battlefield 4 failed to start

by Bouille-I6

Original Post

★★★ Novice

Well today it looks like the game work now .... Weird , i didn't do nothing on my compuiter so IT WAS a network bug from ea/dice ...

Message 21 of 37 (1,418 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@NaS-zUp38 Oh ok ill also try launching it
Message 22 of 37 (1,407 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@NaS-zUp38 Ok so it doesnt work for me still. But u didnt have the same problem as I and that other guy did so I dont really know why you commented here as if u do.
Message 23 of 37 (1,391 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@RNGesusIsReal Are you able to play Battlefield 4 now?
Message 24 of 37 (1,388 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Mako Ive tried uninstalling everything origin related with the Revo Uninstaller, which was recommended by someone from a video on youtube to uninstall everything. Even though ive done this and actually downloaded the EA Desktop Launcher instead of the origin launcher and reinstalled battlefield 4 completely the same problem still persists. Could i get another game key or something. I want to play this game so badly but it just wont work at all. Please help me somehow!
Message 25 of 37 (1,264 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
Message 26 of 37 (1,260 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
Type environment variables in the start menu, open the first thing, click on environment variables in the bottom and send a screenshot

Should look like this: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/330822327258578945/825855476096958524/unknown-1.png
Click on GAME_DATA_DIR, click on the top delete button then OK. After that, restart your PC.
Message 27 of 37 (6,294 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Here it is, so i should delete something from here aswell?

Message 28 of 37 (1,205 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Bouille-I6 And while im looking in the list i cant find the GAME_DATA_DIR for Battlefield 4. Only for star was battlefront
Message 29 of 37 (1,204 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Bouille-I6 Well ill just try to delete it
Message 30 of 37 (1,194 Views)