Battlefield 4 double XP irony week

by GojjangTF

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 4 double XP irony week

★★★ Newbie

You give us one double XP week as excuse for a game that crashes every **bleep**ing 2 minutes,

but I still can't play and get **bleep**ing double XP because the game still crashes every **bleep**ing 2 minutes!

I think everybody can see why this is so ironic.

Instead of starting a double XP week after everything is fixed!

Message 1 of 2 (219 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 4 double XP irony week

Community Manager (retired)

I am sorry that you having issues with your game. We want to say thank you for your patience and dedication to our game, we are not demanding a thanks from our community if we are offering XP and an item. Anyway, Answer HQ is not a place for complaint topics. I close this thread but please feel free to open a new one regarding your crash issue. Please keep in mind that we would need as many detailed information about your issue, your PC and workarounds you might already tried.

Cheers

Basti

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (213 Views)

All Replies

Re: Battlefield 4 double XP irony week

Community Manager (retired)

I am sorry that you having issues with your game. We want to say thank you for your patience and dedication to our game, we are not demanding a thanks from our community if we are offering XP and an item. Anyway, Answer HQ is not a place for complaint topics. I close this thread but please feel free to open a new one regarding your crash issue. Please keep in mind that we would need as many detailed information about your issue, your PC and workarounds you might already tried.

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 2 (214 Views)