Battlefield 4 digital deluxe+premium

by anejanej517

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 4 digital deluxe+premium

★★★★ Novice
So if i preorder the bf4 digital deluxe i will get the bonus content and the preorder bonus (china rising, bonus weapons) and if i buy the premium later in november i will get all that content in one game (digital deluxe+premium+preorder bonus)?
Message 1 of 5 (428 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 4 digital deluxe+premium

Hero (Retired)

Hello,

Well then you can try pre order bf4 deluxe or bf4 standard in October, and later you can buy Premium lets say in November its not a problem in my opinion at allStandard smile You wont lose any bonusesStandard smile

Regards, Libever

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (421 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hello,

Nobody knows what is going to be in November, but as i remember with bf3 situation later you were able to buy everything in one place (Premium+base game and all bonuses) but i think you need to wait for such offer longer timeStandard smile

Regards, Libever

Message 2 of 5 (424 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I meant to preorder the deluxe in october and then separately buy the premium in november that will probably be added to my profile since it does not include the base game and you need standard/deluxe to play multiplayer.
I just want to make sure if then i could have the battlefield deluxe, preorder and premium bonus content all in one like the premium bf4 content would be added to the bf4 digital deluxe (which will also include the preorder bonus content besides the bonus content that is originally included in digital deluxe). :-)
Message 3 of 5 (419 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hello,

Well then you can try pre order bf4 deluxe or bf4 standard in October, and later you can buy Premium lets say in November its not a problem in my opinion at allStandard smile You wont lose any bonusesStandard smile

Regards, Libever

Message 4 of 5 (422 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Tnx for help :-)
Message 5 of 5 (409 Views)