Battlefield 4 connection problems

by matzezock

Original Post

Battlefield 4 connection problems

★ Apprentice

Before I start with the description of the problem i want to say that bf3 works without any problems. 

1. I have no problems in the single player campaign of battlefield 4

2. Now the problem: I have a good internet connection with a ping of 40, but if i start the multiplayer of battlefield 4 it is like players and tanks get teleported every second. Then i ran the benchmark ingame and it says that i have a very high packet loss rate -> if i test my internet connection after starting battlefield 3 pingtest.net says packet loss rate 0%. -> So it is a problem caused by battlefield 4. What can i do?! Will this problem be fixed?

Message 1 of 5 (1,607 Views)

Re: Battlefield 4 connection problems

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the EXACT ,EXACT same problem. Tried to find a fix but I couldn't find any. And it is just annoying.Frown 

Message 2 of 5 (915 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried to get connected for 5 1/2 hours without success yesterday

and the problem seems to be getting worse.

How can they sell a product that is unfit for purpose.

Do they have anybody who test the game or are we the guinea pigs

As far as I'm concerned, I've wasted £50. I wonder how you go about getting a refund? Anybody got any ideas

Message 3 of 5 (832 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I cant seem to conect to the EA server on Battlefield 4 on my Xbox 360 today. 17/01/2015.  im in the UK

is there a reason for this?  i cant seem to find any news about the server being down.

@matzezock wrote:

Before I start with the description of the problem i want to say that bf3 works without any problems. 

1. I have no problems in the single player campaign of battlefield 4

2. Now the problem: I have a good internet connection with a ping of 40, but if i start the multiplayer of battlefield 4 it is like players and tanks get teleported every second. Then i ran the benchmark ingame and it says that i have a very high packet loss rate -> if i test my internet connection after starting battlefield 3 pingtest.net says packet loss rate 0%. -> So it is a problem caused by battlefield 4. What can i do?! Will this problem be fixed?

Message 4 of 5 (566 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Are all of you experiencing this problem on Xbox 360

Make sure all ports are fowarded - portforward.com/english/applications/port_forwarding/Battlefield_4

Ping EA - http://help.ea.com/uk/article/how-to-perform-a-server-ping-or-traceroute/

Repair Game

Uninstall & Reinstall

All servers - UP

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Thank-you
Killerwhal812
Marshall

If I or Anyone helped in any way please in return make the time to award then with XP please.
If I solved the problem give me Brownie Points by marking it as a Soloution

I DO NOT WORK FOR EA | DO NOT SHARE EA ACCOUNT INFO ON THE FORUM
MY VIEWS ARE MY SOLE OPINION AND NOT EAs

Message 5 of 5 (561 Views)