Battlefield 4 commander

by Tutisimiso

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 4 commander

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

is it possible that i can play battlefiel 4 on xbox 360 and on same time on pc as Commander or i can play as Commander on pc on xbox 360 servers or even i can see a big map on pc?

Message 1 of 4 (371 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 4 commander

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Well, I don't think Battlescreen is available, as it's Xbox 360 and, as far as I remember, Battlescreen isn't compatible with it.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (359 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hello @Tutisimiso,

It is not possible to play split between to platforms, but it is however possible to use a tablet or phone as a map. To do this, download the Battlelog app for your Apple or Android device, or download the Xbox Smartglass app.

http://i.imgur.com/TxXbEDH.png

Message 2 of 4 (362 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Well, I don't think Battlescreen is available, as it's Xbox 360 and, as far as I remember, Battlescreen isn't compatible with it.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 3 of 4 (360 Views)

Hero (Retired)

That is true in fact, my bad.

There is no way to use an alternate device as a mini map when playing on an Xbox 360.

Message 4 of 4 (330 Views)