Re: Battlefield 4 campaign

by Deathspnkd

Original Post

Battlefield 4 campaign

★★ Novice

keep trying to load the battlefiled 4 campain off the browser but each time i try and load the mission were your trying to escape from the prison it carashes and stays on the black screen when i got to the missision it crashed a fewminuets in to the game and has become unresponsive but for the 2missions be for this i lost most of the sound just had the voicese from the npc squad members over the radio not when i was cloase to them 

Message 1 of 8 (324 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice
If you are on current gen then that's why because sometimes the game is to intense. Or the disk is scratched happened to me on flood zone. If you are on PC then try re downloading the game
Message 2 of 8 (323 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

thanks for the advice i tryed redownloading it on my pc but the game still keeps crashing and wont load that mission i have tryed restarting the campain and it still crashes also on the browser page to show the campain it is not showing that i have done any thing in the camapin still showing as i have not done any part of it dont no if this is related to the crashing issue 

Message 3 of 8 (317 Views)

Champion (Retired)

there is something you can try it may not work but if it does you should be able to play again.

-go to your battlefield settings folder (C://Users/(the name of your profile youre using on pc)/My Documents/Battlefield 4/Settings) and make a new folder

-there may be these 3 files PROFSAVE, PROFSAVE_header, and PROFSAVE_profiles take them and put them in the new folder you created

-start your game and try playing the campaign.

this is where your campaign and your settings data is stored. when moved to another folder its as if you deleted them. therefore what should happen is the game should start up new youll have to reapply settings and start the campaign over again. if this works you may delete the files you moved but if not you simply move them back and we can brainstorm some more. Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 4 of 8 (312 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

i keep getting a cloud sync error.it helped sourt of but cloud was resetting the saved game so i have tuernd off cloud saveing now it crashes after the last part of the first mission. i tryed reparing the game as well to see if that would help but it did not change any thing. 

Message 5 of 8 (303 Views)

Champion (Retired)

did you try that process again after you disabled cloud storage?

Message 6 of 8 (287 Views)

★★ Novice

i had not but after your repliy i did repair the game now its comeing up that i have to download the new plugin so i did this but it keeps comeing up each time i try and load the campain. as i try and install the plug in it starts then the window will cloas and not install the plug in.

Message 7 of 8 (279 Views)

Champion (Retired)

which plugin is trying to install?

Message 8 of 8 (275 Views)