Battlefield 4 bug

by Enim_Ikorn

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 4 bug

★★★★★ Newbie

hey i have tried for about 14 days trying to get the 'Get 2x Shotgun Ribbons in a round' and no matter how many times will the 't registreset during my assignments so plzzz help me what do i do just wrong??? for i am very tired of it.....

hey jeg har prøvede i ca 14 dage prøvet at få 'Get 2x Shotgun Ribbons in a round' og lige meget hvor mange gange så bliver den ikk registreset under min assignments så plzzz hjælp mig hva gør jeg lige galt for at meget træt af det.....

Enim

or

Bobv.madsen

foto

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=5x6drr&s=8#.VIDHIzGG_rw

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1z4ih5c&s=8#.VIDHLjGG_rw

Message 1 of 5 (404 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 4 bug

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

You need to get 20 jet kills first, otherwise shotgun ribbons will not be saved. Shotgun ribbons will be accepted only if the other parts of the assignment (pistol and jet kills) are completed first.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (408 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

You need to get 20 jet kills first, otherwise shotgun ribbons will not be saved. Shotgun ribbons will be accepted only if the other parts of the assignment (pistol and jet kills) are completed first.

If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 2 of 5 (409 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thx Wink for a proper answers that are not included in the BF4 own website

Message 3 of 5 (392 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

You're welcome. Some assignments have this kind of a twist, unluckily it isn't described. Express Train, Eagle's Nest, Open Fire and Need Only One are the same from what I remember. Nothing beats Perfect Landing though - you need to get a 10 killstreak and land on Caspian or Firestorm tower in the same round... but wait, there's more. If you get a killstreak first you will have to land on top of the tower in the same life or killstreak will reset. If you land before you get a killstreak you can get the killstreak at any point of the round.

Message 4 of 5 (387 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Get 2x Shotgun Ribbons in a round  

PHANTOM TRAINEE not work?

Message 5 of 5 (326 Views)