Re: Battlefield 4 and Battlelog on PS3

by BHLiu11

Original Post

Battlefield 4 and Battlelog on PS3

★★★ Newbie

I am having an issue with Battlelog on Battlefield 4 on PS3, i have linked my origin and PSN accounts and can login to battlelog... but if i want to access my loadouts or view favourite servers it askes me to install Battlefield(i am trying to access battllelog from my laptop while playing on my PS3)

it will also not allow me to view anything from m.battlelog,com each time i try to log in it says i need to link my BF3 to my origin account.

how do i go about doing this? how can i get battlelog to work correctly for BF4?

Message 1 of 4 (1,855 Views)

★★★ Newbie

any solution? 

Message 2 of 4 (1,590 Views)

★★★★ Guide

You do not need to install anything. I am mostly on the BattleLog on my computer while playing on PS4. http://battlelog.battlefield.com

This should take you there and you can adjust your loadout and stats while playing. On my iphone, I just downloaded the app (I think it is available on Window phones as well.

Give it a shot!

If this message helped you or direct you to the right direction, just click the XP box at the bottom right of the message.

XP = Thanks for helping.
Accept as solution = This solved my problem!

Message 3 of 4 (1,587 Views)

★ Novice

I originally was able to get into Battlelog and change my classes on my computer, but when I got the BF4 demo on origin it started saying that I had to buy the game to use Battlelog despite the fact that i own it on the PS3. The same issue has occured on my Battlelog app on my android. How can i verify that I own the game so that I can use Battlelog to change my classes?

Message 4 of 4 (1,439 Views)