Battlefield 4 Xbox One - Disc not recognised after patch

by nikrad1977

Original Post

Battlefield 4 Xbox One - Disc not recognised after patch

★★★ Newbie

Hi there,

I have an xbox one. BF4 was the game purchased with the hardware.

Was running fine but with usual glitches/bugs everyone else has/is experiencing.

Then I started to get issues with the game not being recognised by the hardware.

Returned disc (even though did not look physically damaged) and excahnged for new disc.

Entered the disc into the disc tray and not recognised.

Tried a full uninstall.

Hard reset the xbox. Entered disc into tray and did a install. gets to 99% and then says please finalise, selected okay, but then nothing it just hangs.

Tried factory reset.  Reinsatlled Ghosts no problem.

Tried BF4 disc, not even recognised as a xbox one disc now.

I have all the expansion packs so far installed.

is there a way to clear all data from the hard drive of the xbox one?

Is there an issue with my origin account?

Rang XBOX support and they have not heard of this issue and cosnidering the drive plays ghosts, and blu ray movies, it is not the hardware, but oerhaps software related to BF4 causing the issue.

Please HELP!!!

Regards

Nick

Message 1 of 4 (348 Views)

Re: Battlefield 4 Xbox One - Disc not recognised after patch

★★★ Newbie

I have the exact same issues, put bf4 disc into xbox one and a message comes up about the disc was not recognised and to go to store to purchase it, the disc has no marks or scratches, i removed the disc 6 times and did a cold boot on the xbox one but same issue comes up.

Message 2 of 4 (302 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Any solution to this? im having the exact same problem, xbox have offered to replace the console but will that even work?

Message 3 of 4 (293 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Any solution to this? im having the exact same problem, xbox have offered to replace the console but will that even work?

Message 4 of 4 (292 Views)