Re: Battlefield 4 Xbox 360 Slim 4gb installation

by niftyfifty1960

Original Post

Re: Cannot install BF4 on XBOX 360

★★★ Newbie

EA and XBOX, have to understand on the lowest of levels that they are wrong without providing a avenue to give customers back a full refund on the game. At a minimum some communication should have been made announcing the requirements to play their game. This is unprecedented for typically a upstanding company.

@jphamm95 wrote:

When i try to install the 2GB installment on BF4 in the beginning it wont let me. i have the xbox slim and when i try to download to the hard drive it says that it isnt even a hard drive. i spent over $100 for the game and premium, and im pissed that i cant even play the damn game. i better have a solution that works cuz right now im out $100 and im pissed off!

Message 11 of 34 (8,230 Views)

Re: Cannot install BF4 on XBOX 360

★★ Novice
Why dice why does it need to install to a hardrive and not to usb or the 4gb memory in the slim your alienating alot of pweople i hope you continue to make games for all xbox 360s and not half of the models
Message 12 of 34 (8,149 Views)

Community Manager

"HARD DRIVE WITH 2 GB AVAILABLE STORAGE SPACE REQUIRED TO PLAY BATTLEFIELD 4 ON XBOX 360."

Source

barry.png
Message 13 of 34 (8,524 Views)

★★ Novice
Why just why i have mandatory patch installed on my usb because i went to my friends house installed it on his hardrive then copied it back onto my usb. so i have the patch just not the hard drive you guys really should have advertised it more clearly
Message 14 of 34 (6,977 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I have the 4g xbox pre-ordered bf4 as soon as it arrives I'll put it on eBay and get ghosts problem solved! 

Message 15 of 34 (6,937 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Most people assume that what they have installed inside their XBox 360 Slim is a hard drive. This is crap.

Message 16 of 34 (6,877 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I like how eabarry's comment "solves" everything.. Seriously EA thats solving our problem?

Message 17 of 34 (6,857 Views)

BF4 XBOX INSTALL DISKS

★★★ Newbie

Can i install bf4 single and multi player disks on a usb drive on a 4gb xbox?

Message 18 of 34 (6,490 Views)

Re: BF4 XBOX INSTALL DISKS

★★ Novice
Unless you buy a HDD for your xbox360 slim 4GB, otherwise can't do
Message 19 of 34 (6,484 Views)

Cant play battlefield 4 on xbox slim!!!

★★ Novice

Will i ever be able to play battlefield 4 on xbox 4gb slim or should i jusy trade it in and get COD Ghosts?

Message 20 of 34 (6,486 Views)