Re: Battlefield 4 Veteran Pack

by dacoyen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 4 Veteran Pack

★★★ Novice

Hey my mate bought Bf4 on release date and he said they he got something called Veteran pack which you get if you've played the other battlefields i never recived this when i got my copy of battlefield 4, at first i thought it was only pc players but when i going though my loadout i seen the Acb-90 knife and some other items which are unlocked for veteran.

Thanks for any help given and when is the bf4 update out thanks!!!!!

Message 1 of 24 (8,489 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Yep, you look to be eligible for the veteran pack. However there has been a delay in getting these out to everyone. DICE are aware of the issue and those eligible will get their packs.

As for patches, Keep an eye here for any announcements: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2955065217944685108/

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 24 (8,525 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Yep, you look to be eligible for the veteran pack. However there has been a delay in getting these out to everyone. DICE are aware of the issue and those eligible will get their packs.

As for patches, Keep an eye here for any announcements: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2955065217944685108/

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 24 (8,526 Views)

★★★ Novice

Okay awesome thanks and do you know if we getting the rent-a-servers like we had in bf3 miss the long conquest matches

Message 3 of 24 (7,774 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi, i was also wondering about this?

How do I know if I am eligible and when abouts do you think it will be given out by?

TIA

Message 4 of 24 (6,565 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Yo can you check if I got it? And how long will it take?

Message 5 of 24 (6,212 Views)

★★★ Novice

I haven't got mine yet Frown I've played a lot of battlefields too Frown I really want the acb-90 knife Frown

Message 6 of 24 (6,036 Views)

★ Novice

Am I eligible for veteran ? 

Message 7 of 24 (5,688 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@aaaawwwszxdrtfc

If you have previously played another battlefield title other than battlefield 4, then yes you are classed as a veteran.

Message 8 of 24 (5,655 Views)

★ Novice

so why i aint i got my veteran pack or any of my mates

Message 9 of 24 (5,301 Views)

★★ Novice

2 months later... still waiting!

Message 10 of 24 (4,899 Views)