Battlefield 4: Single Player Campaign Progress Not Saving

by FatedScythe777

Original Post

Re: Battlefield 4: Single Player Campaign Progress Not Saving

★★★ Newbie

After a frustrating 2 weeks of cheating @mkons Madden I exchanged my brand new copy for a preowned Battlefield 4 with the suggestion of the gamestop dude. Now after another frustrating two weeks of a dope shooter concept with absolutely horrific execution, I created a EA login just to give you guys 2 fingers. Here is to that lawsuit, Sega & 2k Sports buying in on the NFL gaming market, the gloriously flaming end to your EA Trax (I mean really, why the f$%& is the wknd singing on a football game?) as well as Call of Duty.

LOSERS

Message 291 of 298 (1,894 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I found a way to save my progress after losing it.  I was irritated that the game lost my campaign progress a few times, so I uninstalled and reinstalled it.  Again, my progress was lost.  On a whim, I paused the game (when I was ready to quit for the night), took the batteries out of the remote, and left the console on.  After about 15 minutes the console shut itself off.  The next evening, I turned on the console, put the batteries back in the remote, and resumed my game!  I was finally able to finish after losing progress about five times.  Hope it works for you!

Message 292 of 298 (1,807 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I agree
Message 293 of 298 (1,632 Views)

★ Novice

Yeah, me to.

Message 294 of 298 (1,586 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Welcome to September 26th, 2018.

This has still not been addressed/fixed.

I have been disappointed by everything EA/DICE has released since BF3 and this is why. (Among battlepacks) 

Have fun going bankrupt over these newest pieces of *!

Message 295 of 298 (1,072 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I have thisd issue as well, still in 2018?! Come on

Message 296 of 298 (1,054 Views)

★★ Novice

i got around it by going into pause/sleep mode which is done on PS4/XBOX - so you just need to commit yourself to play this game alone and finish the campaign before you play anything else   

Message 297 of 298 (1,052 Views)

EA DICE Team

I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with BF4 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what you have tried to solve it.

/Atic

Message 298 of 298 (952 Views)