Battlefield 4: Single Player Campaign Progress Not Saving

by FatedScythe777

Original Post

Re: Battlefield 4: Single Player Campaign Progress Not Saving

★ Novice
Okay, it's not just me.. It's not saving the campaign for me on the PS3. Wtf?
Message 21 of 298 (5,047 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Thisis what you hav to do:

1)after you finish playing campaign mode, quit the game but DO NOT turn off your playstation

2) stick a USB memory in your ps3

3) Go to the "Save Data utility (ps3)" in the games category, find the data for BF4 copy it onto the usb

4) you can now turn off your ps3 safely

5) next time you want to play b4, stick the USB memory again, find the "Save Data Utility (ps3)",

6) now, click on the USB, find the BF4 data, and copy it onto the ps3 system (make you you select yes on the rewrite option)

7) start BF4

8) Rinse and repeat

Message 22 of 298 (5,026 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how do you disable cloud storage?  i can only move or delete cloud storage but that might include my multiplayer info.

Message 23 of 298 (5,007 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same thing on my ps3 n multiplayer is glitchy as **bleep** too.. EA give me back $30 for half of this game!!
Message 24 of 298 (4,835 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Wow I just finished kunlun mountains posting from my PS4 come back the next day all gone never playing a BF campaign  again took me forever to get this far I want 30 bucks back

Message 25 of 298 (4,723 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You should not have to manually save it or its a ripoff

Message 26 of 298 (4,723 Views)

★★ Novice

I had the same awful experience.  I had finished Kunlun Mountains and turned off my PS3 to go to sleep and the next morning I booted up the game and loaded my save and had just started Tashgar when I had to stop.  So I turned of my ps3 but when I came back about two hours later my save was gone.  My only choice was to start over.  On the Battlelog site my progress from the night before was clearly documented with score and everything but that info was not available in game.

So I started the game again played through the whole thing  ( for once kind of grateful for its shortness) and I even replayed the last mission to get all the assignment medals.  The next day I was disappointed to see that the replay mission option was gone... again..... and my only choice now is to play the whole story through again....  As before battlelog shows my stats correctly and the dogtags I had found are available in MP but it sucks that the game does not save the game correctly. 

This is a pretty big bug and a disgrace to this fine franchise.   

I will not recommend this game to my friends unless they are prepared to play the game through in one sitting until DICE gets up off their collective assess and fix this.

Message 27 of 298 (4,714 Views)

★★★ Newbie

X360 Platform:

After freezing up 8 times in a row one night a few weeks back on multi-player and being the glass half full kind of guy that I am, I took the buggy multi-player fiasco as an opportunity to unlock some weapons and play the campaign.  Played on hard, cuz you're only a manboy if you play anything less, I made it through the 4th level on Singapore, about 1.5 hours of play, and saved/quit.  Go back the next day and NO RESUME OPTION.  I look on battlelog and shows my progress there, but CANNOT RESUME GAME IN CONSOLE!  

OTHER MAJOR PROBLEMS ON X360:

So MP FREEZES AD NAUSEAM, forcing you to reboot console!

MP FILTER forces you to SCROLL through 300 FULL rush servers to get to an open game, that is usually FULL by the time I do finally get to the bottom of the list!

CORRUPT GAME DATA is back from the days of BF3, forcing me to RE-RE-RE-RE CUSTOMIZE OPTIONS every time I start a new session!

Finally, NO PARTY OPTION to enter a game as a group, not such a major problem, but it is when you have to SCROLL for 2 minutes to find a game with right amount of openings, only to find there isn't near enough room for your party when you finally get to the bottom of server list.

I would have rather and happily waited a month or two for this game to have been released with less bugs and glitches, than to have to put up with all these head-aches.

This game is a premium pile of broken code and un-kept promises...as in the sacred trust of handing over $100 for, AS ADVERTISED, an exciting and enjoyable gaming experience.  The game is awesome, the experience in trying to play it is what sucks!

Message 28 of 298 (4,395 Views)

★★ Novice

You know, we pay a lot of hard-earned money to buy your games EA/Dice. It's really frustrating when you realize that the freaking campaign is resetting each time you start your Xbox. This is really unacceptable! How long are we supposed to wait for a fix? You lose again. I will be returning my game in exchange for COD Ghosts.

Message 29 of 298 (4,191 Views)

★★ Novice

I couldn't agree with you more my friend. Well said.

Message 30 of 298 (4,158 Views)