Battlefield 4

by Rollie20

Original Post

Battlefield 4: Single Player Campaign Progress Not Saving

★ Apprentice
Why isn't the progress on my single player campaign saving? This is the third time I've had to restart my campaign. The first time I beat Baku and it restarted the next day. The other day I got thru Baku and Shanghai and a couple of checkpoints into South China Sea, and now I'm having to restart AGAIN! WTF EA/DICE?! This is getting really freakin' old!
Message 2 of 298 (69,660 Views)

My save for the single player campaign are gone

★★ Novice

i go to play the campaign and it didn't save any of my progress. why is it not saving

Message 1 of 298 (66,412 Views)

Re: Battlefield 4: Single Player Campaign Progress Not Saving

★ Novice

I am getting this same issue on PS3, the save file is there and I was able to go back and forth between the campaign and the multiplayer but as soon as I quit game the game save file is gone. The profile save is still there though so unlocked dog tags still show for multiplayer, but having to start from scratch on the campaign is pretty annoying.

Message 3 of 298 (68,359 Views)

★ Apprentice
I know right. After having beaten South China Sea last night, I'm gonna be uber pissed if I have to start again. EA had better patch this crap quick. I'm loving multiplayer. Absolutely loving it! My only issue is with my campaign progress not saving. If that gets fixed or at least doesn't get deleted again then EA has my praise.
Message 4 of 298 (68,352 Views)

Battlefield 4 single player data... DELETED????

★★★ Newbie

BF4 XB360 ver. Why is it when I put in some time into the campaign and get pretty far, take a break for a few and go back to resume game... THERE IS NOTHING THERE!?!?!?!? NO SAVED GAME DATA???? WHAAAAAAAT THE **bleep**!? Saved both on hard drive and cloud. This happened twice.

Message 5 of 298 (66,454 Views)
Highlighted

Battlefield 4

★★★ Newbie

Why does my single player campaign not saving..... NEED HELP

Message 6 of 298 (66,405 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i got to china map but afraid to play cause i know it's gonna be gone tomorrow..lol

Message 7 of 298 (66,917 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I agree, Im having the same problem on PS3 and its really annoying to restart the single player eveytime from the begining. Please EA/DICE FIX this because if I can't play single palyer the game is not worth my 60$

Message 8 of 298 (66,877 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA/Dice with all due respect, do you really want us all as customers? You launch before CoD I get that and props for that by the by. However the amount of bugs and glitches you left in the game is quite frankly appauling. "Close Enough" should not be your motto. I have been over at battlelog and it is riddled in honest, though not exactly polite, players who are quite frankly disrought and more than a bit disapointed with their BF4 experiance. I was hoping this game would start to turn players over the the Battlefield side, at least in my local and platform, however everyone I know is running away from your game, becuase of the enormity of bugs that haven't had a comprensive answer about fixes, right into the arms of your competior :/

I know we are in an age when we can recieve updates for our games, and I am quite happy about that, but... Dice, the amount of bugs that made it into your final prodject is abismal. I recommend finding a new QA branch.

I played deep into the SP, and was loving it, only had a few minor bugs that didn't honestly bother me. Save, turn off, except no save to use when I log back in. I try again, and it still does not save.

Your single player does not save; your multiplayer freezes if my cat walks across the room, or doesn't; This game is not worth the $110 I paid, 60 for a "NEW" copy trying to support you, and 50 for premium. Its buggier than a 99 cent game. 

Please address us telling us what issues you are working on, I recommend through the game itself, and then work on it! Your losing too many of us.

Message 9 of 298 (66,777 Views)

★★★ Newbie

As well as others I am displeased in the extreme that I have restarted the campaign, yet again (restart #3). But what really puts me over the top with ire is the lack of getting my verbal hands on the neck of some over paid under qualified game programmer who desperately needs to have the living **bleep** choked out of them as a matter of due course. lucky for these vermin they hide behind the wall of no contact with live customers as they are obviously aware of their lack in skills of programming worth a flys fart. Probably my last purchace of thier products. (the best way to show displeasure is not providing funds for their over stuffed paychecks)

Message 10 of 298 (66,367 Views)